Details & Official Rules for
The Real Estate Book® $1000 Catalog Contest
Between November 1, 2012 and January 3rd, 2013, collect covers of all the catalogs you receive and mail them to this address:
NewPoint Media Group
2305 Newpoint Parkway
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Attn: Catalog Challenge!
Please include the following information so that we can contact you if you win:
- Your Name
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Please submit COVERS ONLY–not entire magazine.
- Covers must be from different catalog issues. You may have more than one cover from a specific brand, but they must be different catalog covers.
- Must be postmarked by January 3, 2013.
NO PURCHASE OR SUBMISSION TO SALES PRESENTATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Date and Location: The Real Estate Book®$1000 Catalog Contest (“Contest”) is scheduled to take place by email of facebook invitation only between November 1, 2012 and January 3, 2013 (“TREB Sweepstakes”) This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
Who May Enter: The promotion is open to legal residents of the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada have a valid government issued identification card, except the following persons who are not eligible to enter or win: employees, officers, and directors of NewPoint Media Group, LLC and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, advertising, and promotion agencies, any and all other companies associated with the design or execution of this promotion (collectively, “Released Parties”), and the members of the immediate families or households, whether or not related, of any of the above. For purposes of this promotion, “immediate family members” is defined as parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside;
How to Enter: From now until January 3, 2013, collect the covers of all the catalogs you can find (send covers only, not the whole catalog) and mail them to this address, along with your name, address (including city, state and zip code, country and postal code), email address and valid telephone number including country code and area code. Send to: NewPoint Media Group, LLC, 2305 Newpoint Parkway, Lawrenceville, GA 30043, Attn: Catalog challenge
NOTE: Covers must be from different catalogs. You may have more than one cover from a specific brand or company, but they must be different catalog edition covers.
Limit one (1) entry per household. No form of entry other than that which is provided in these rules will be allowed. Mutliple submissions by the same entrant will not be counted towards the total. All entries become the property of the Administrator and will not be returned. No mechanically reproduced or facsimile entries permitted. All entries must be hand-printed.
On or about January 15, 2013, one winner will be selected from all entries received by January 3, 2013. The winning entrant will be the entrant who submits the most copies of printed catalogs in a one-time entry. If there are multiple entries submitting the same number of copies of printed catalogs, a randon drawing will be conducted by the Administrator. The Administrator shall pick one entry out of the tying entries. The Administrator’s decision shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
The winner will be notified by phone promptly following the random drawing. After two unsuccessful attempts to directly and personally reach and speak with a potential winner over a 24-hour period, that winner may be disqualified and, at Administrator’s discretion and time permitting, another potential winner may be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries. During the notification phone call, the winner must confirm his/her eligibility, and indicate his/her willingness and ability to accept the Prize (as described below) and participate in the Contest. If a potential winner does not wish to accept the prize as offered, s/he may be disqualified and, at Administrator’s discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner may be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries and notified as per the procedures outlined in these rules. Each potential winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, unless prohibited by law, Publicity Release within a time period to be determined by Administrator. If any potential winner fails to comply with these requirements within the time period specified, does not meet the eligibility requirements of these rules or is not otherwise in compliance with these rules, s/he may be disqualified and, at Administrator’s discretion and time permitting, an alternate Semi-Finalist may be randomly selected and notified in the manner described above. Semi-Finalists may not designate another individual to accept the prize.
Winners will be required to execute and return a W-9 form and may be required to execute an additional Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and, unless prohibited by law, Publicity Release within a time period specified by Administrator as a condition of receiving prize. Failure to do so may result in disqualification and prize will be forfeited. All forms will be returned to Administrator.
Grand Prize (1) One Grand Prizes of $1,000 will be awarded. The Grand Prize will be awarded on or around January 15, 2013.
The Grand Prize is non-transferable. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Additional Rules & Restrictions:
1. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion. In the event a Prize winner is later is found to be in violation of any of these rules, he/she will be required to forfeit the prize or, at Administrator‘s sole discretion, to reimburse Sponsor for the stated value of the prize if such violation is found after the prize has been used by winner.
2. Participation in this promotion constitutes permission for the Administrator and its agencies to use entrants’ names, biographical information and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade in any and all media worldwide in perpetuity without limitation or further compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
3. By participating, entrants agree to release and hold Released Parties harmless from and against any and all claims, damages and liability of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from or in connection with the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any prize or participation in the promotion or in any prize-related activities (including any travel related hereto), and assumes all liability in connection therewith.
4. Administrator shall not be responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, inaccurate, misdirected, stolen, undelivered, delayed or damaged entries, or for mechanical, technical, printing, typographical, human, or other errors or malfunctions relating to or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, errors or malfunctions which may occur in connection with the administration of the promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, the conducting of the Contest or in any promotion-related materials.
If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this promotion, Administrator reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. Administrator also reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and void his/her entry) who tampers with the entry process or who is otherwise in violation of these rules.
Winners List: For the names of the winner (available after January 15, 2013), send a self addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by the Administrator to: $1000 Catalog Contest, The Real Estate Book ®, NewPoint Media Group, LLC, 2305 NewPoint Parkway, Lawrenceville, GA 30043.
Sponsor & Adminstrator: This Contest is sponsored by The Real Estate Book ®, NewPoint Media Group, LLC, 2305 NewPoint Parkway, Lawrenceville, GA 30043.